Saturday, October 8, 2011

Joy Pockets

For some reason I've had a bit of a stressful week, so I thought I would join Holistic Mama and share some Joy Pockets today, the little moments this week that have brought me joy and happiness. And many thanks to Melissa at the New Mommy Files for introducing me to the idea!


Glorious summer weather giving way to the crisp coolness of autumn.

Feeding the ducks at the lake.

The family bed.

An evening out with friends.

Skype and the friends and family on the other end of the line.

Watching Gus "read" his books.

My veg box delivery.

The sense of satisfaction that comes from weeding the garden.

A new nephew!
(Many congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law on the arrival of their fourth wee one!)




Maybe my week hasn't been so bad after all :)

4 comments:

  1. I love doing Joy Pockets for this very reason. Those weeks that feel tough seem much less daunting when we take time to count enumerate our joy. And, how I love autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how focusing on the good things that happened puts it all into perspective? I'm so glad you shared your joy pockets! I can definitely appreciate each one that you listed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful joy pockets! Congrats on the new cousin! and a veggie box delivery, yay!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, skyping family is so cool.
    and watching them 'read' is a neverending joy for me.
    thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete